But today was just mentally draining. I was quite tempted to call it quits after lunch and go home to hibernate.
The weekend was good. Did nothing too fancy but it was lovely! Spent time catching up with Claris dear who just returned from a Hongkong vacation. I thought she look ravishingly radiant! :)






Been a long time since we took so many pics. We settled at Hot Tomato, a quaint Cafe and Grill located at the basement of 313@Somerset building.
Seafood combo platter delighted yours truly with its garlic-infused pasta and succulent grilled salmon and dory fillet with two pieces of mussel.

Claris' lobster cappellini was decent enough too.

I've been looking at skinny linen scarves for a while now. I requested for Claris to get me one from H&M and she found it...
Picture on boyfriend is for illustration purpose. ;)

Aww doesn't he look cute? Anyways! Cia got me another scarf from H&M in Germany while vacationing there. Missed her to bits!

It was a really chill weekend through very bleary eyes. We collected my altered dresses from Doc John @ Lucky Plaza, tried different foods at my newly raved haunt and bought Book-Of-The-Moment i.e. Eat.Pray.Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
Dinner was Curry Noodles @ Old Town. I loved it.

But baby's Javanese Noodles is better! It tastes exactly like mee rebus with a kick.

Whilst having brunch the following day, I saw Ying! What a happy surprise :) Promised to catch up soon.
Mocha Irish Cream @ Jones The Grocer was too sweet for boyfriend's liking but I loved its richness. It came with a crunchy stick of chocolate biscuit.


Coconut pancake was a letdown and I had less than a third of a piece before Nick offered to swap his dish with me :)

Loved Nick's eggy dish.


Nomming baby.

Hanging out with Nick has opened me to many possibilities and his presence has enriched my life. We always debate. Most times, he doesn't let me score without a challenge.
Only yesterday we had another interesting debate of crépe. Food definitely tastes better with him around.

By the way, Step Up 3D was awesome. I haven't enjoyed watching 3D movies since Avatar. It's a great movie worth your bucks.
Met up with Winoa and Vinz last week and had the most refreshing and hearty conversation I've had in a while. :) Old friends are gold, they say. How true. :)
Hope you had a super weekend too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment