Wednesday, August 25, 2010

By God's Grace

I've been radiating happiness lately. It's not gonna be another sappy post I assure you.

I credit my glowing joy to a couple of things. One of which is work. The others you could probably take a blind guess.

Each milestone in my life is associated to a change, a leap of faith, taking that extra step further.

I'm quite boring. I definitely don't want a tattoo or fancy piercing for vanity reasons. Besides, its a lofty semi permanent change which I'm not so keen on. I'd rather change my hairstyle.

For the first time since I was 6 or 7yo, my hair length has extended past my waist. Mum liked her little girls with long hair. When I had an opinion past 7yo, those locks were chopped. 

I've grown so attached to my length now that I think the Michelle who never hesitate about having it cropped is officially poring over a mundane decision.

Mildly exciting, really.



No comments: