I misses her calls to check on my pregnancy, hear my rants and being my supportive sister.
I had dreaded this moment when I am at my most vulnerable (being pregnant), yet having to calm my emotions so it won't affect my pregnancy. I already knew this would be the toughest part of my journey. I have no solution, only willpower and self control.
I pray for God to heal my broken heart as I become the ideal nesting place for my little hope baby.
I nicknamed our baby Hope, which is what s/he is :)
Having my EDD around my sister's death anniversary seems to bring hope. I am still resentful at the events surrounding her death and will probably take a very long time, if ever to reconcile with some people, especially myself.
Right now, I just need to take one step at a time and watch where I place my next footing.
I know before long, I'll have my hope in my arms and it'll take away some of the pain.
Mei, how I wish Heaven had a phone
so I can hear your voice one more time.


No comments:
Post a Comment