Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthdays

Attended Lawrence's 28th Bash with no pictures to prove. Why you ask. Perhaps I was more entertained with watching the man get smashed by working through glasses of potent cocktail mix. 

Poor Law looked divinely happy though he assured me he wasn't even remotely having fun. And so we witnessed the turning of his age just like that. At first I was worried he wouldn't even remember I was there after having hollered loudly that I didn't bring Nick as I couldn't cos the boyfriend had Personal Training with his client. 

It was fun catching up with people I met through Law. :) 

That was Friday. 

 :: 

The following day, we went out to celebrate Cat's 25. I brought my friends to Eight Cafe, a supposedly charming lil establishment off Chinatown area. I thought it exudes a quaint nightlife vibe as I've been there for lunch once. 

No pictures were taken as the lighting was really bad. 

After dinner, we strolled to Club Street. Or rather, we packed ourselves into Cat's Subaru whilst Terence took a stroll literally. 

We decided quickly when we spied on a cafe serving cakes and lattes. Their service in comparison to our measly dinner was so much more hospitable. I ordered their signature Tiramisu and requested for candle. The service boys took ownership and presented more than what we asked for :)














I hope we made one happy Cat that night :)
 

No comments: