Anyway we caught Love Cuts over the weekend cos I had two complimentary passes. Due to the initial hype amongst my co-workers, I didn't tear much contrary to most of them. As it's based on Mammogram and Breast Cancer, I was surprised to find out in the credit roll that 90% of women diagnosed never had any family history. It made me a little more self conscious.
::
Then we went shopping.







::
We did a photoshoot over the weekend. Will wait to see the final product.


Boyfriend's protruding sexy butt. Haha.

::
I was really grouchy throughout the weekend and Nick bore most of it. He was relentlessly patient and sweet. Aimee once quipped that she's glad I'm with someone who doesn't spoil me.
When we do squabble, it's like watching a ball game. I'm offensive and he's defensive.
That totally cracked me up when Nick explained it like that and we ceased fire.
There's something about Nick that's irresistibly charming :) I can't help but grow to love him more each day.
That totally cracked me up when Nick explained it like that and we ceased fire.
There's something about Nick that's irresistibly charming :) I can't help but grow to love him more each day.

No comments:
Post a Comment