Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Lil Miss Perfectionist

I never knew how salient holiday itineraries were until the day I had to design my own. Or rather, our own to be more accurate.

I figured people think I like being in control. That being said, it's an enjoyment to toss things about and see what life throws at us. The less certain it seems, the more curious you get.

So, I sent in the post interview exercise at 0505. Sealed with triple, quadruple checks.

I was faced with an undesirable topic of interest with nary an inch of knowledge yet I gave it the best polish I can muster and pray it shines amidst what I'd foresee The Dust Pile.

Then I thought I was ready to sleep.

But I busied like a lil bee. Packing and folding my holiday threads in bated anticipation of the infamous Indonesian island getaway.

I should be tired.

Two hours later yet I'm still wide eyed. Plus an incessant growling tum.


No comments: