Monday, April 12, 2010

The holiday index

Plucking plans from the Internet after having milled around forums and TripAdvisor.com, the intinerary was formed for a perfectly romantic Bintan getaway with N from day 1. As you have prolly guessed, I was very proud of my itinerary.

A funny incident ensued after we arrived safely in SIN.

N: *declaring pointedly* Can throw this away.

Me: *shoots death glare* Why you wanna throw away our itinerary?!

N: It's over baby, why are we keeping it?

Me: For future reference???

But of course, you (lady readers) would understand that I'm keeping it as a memento.

Having said that, I am very picky when it comes to traveling partners. So, I asked my candid boyfriend to rate me as his holiday companion on an index of 10.

I got 10.5.

:)

So touched! Was I expecting less? Hell yes. If it's perfect for him, it's perfect for me.


The Said Agenda


Piccies in next post! :)


No comments: