
Though it happens once in forever, the collective effort was actually kinda heartwarming. I've never felt so close to my team than now. Trite but true.
Short of bringing tears to my eyes, it was a great night I reckon with plentiful of tasty barbie food and lil toddlers and doggles running amok. Cute lil ones they were. Of course by default I should have said something like the companions were awesome. Which is again by default awesome fo'sure.
So motivated am I that determination to get the team engaged in a karaoke session is in the pipeline. I realized early on that music connects people but it took me close to 2 years to do something bout it. It has to wait till after Chinese New Year. Interesting though that CNY falls on Vday this year.
I'm 100% done with my shopping! Learned not to procrastinate anymore. If anything, that's the biggest lesson learned in 2009.
Anyhow, I'm hitting the sack early! G'night gorgeous!

No comments:
Post a Comment