Something nasty is banging up inside my head. I just wanna throw up and knock out.
What a crazy week! I feel like my welfare has gone through a war. Though chaotic, coworkers definitely made it easier to bear. The wind is finally changing direction in almost every aspect I can think of.
What makes the new Sky team. Apparently, they are the change agents. Also expect more cohesiveness and camaraderie. I've seen the worst and I've seen the best in my time. It's been quite a while since convocation and many of my exclassmates have moved on from their first job or second or third even... Maybe even more.
The only thing hanging in the air is positive energy. It's been a blessing and one day my time might be up yet I'm not bashful to cross my heart and say "I've been there and I've done that."
For now, I really have an insane urge to pee and nowhere to do it. God bless my bladder. Amen.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment