Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peachy days

Photofunia-ed by my colleague, Josh, yesterday.



My colleague's fave.




This is mine!








Which is yours? :)

I've never photofunia-ed before! Not that I wasn't aware but it didn't intrigue me till Josh showed me his creations. He was way more excited than I was!

::

Anyhow I had a really trying day for the whole friggen Wed. I never wanna go there again.

One step at a time. Quote from an inspiring story of tortoise and the hare: Just cos slow and steady wins the race.

::

All geared up to be a gym rat this morning! I've never seen myself this alive :) It must be a good sign. I hope!



4 comments:

katharine said...

why burn the photo of u?! haiyO! haha.. =.=

the rest are VERY NICE. haha..of cus, mainly tt's the picture of U!! :)

Mitch said...

hahaha good thinking! i should hv asked whyyyy!

you're always so sweet because you are my best girlfriend! hehehe :) muahs!

Rowena said...

Your photo in the last one looks like some advert for coffee. IDK why but yeah.. coffee! haha.

Mitch said...

Didn't see it coming but it sure does look like it on a double take!! Hahahaha. It's the whole 'feel'. I like your interpretation! Very nice! :D