Tuesday, August 25, 2009

better together

there are just too many treasures i found in the archives and here are just a few scattered pieces. i love to share them.

get the skinny on: those lean years
































rocking out before school


v-day roses from gid


project mates








Mmmm, It's always better when we're together
Yeah we'll look at the stars and we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah it's always better when we're together
(jack johnson - better together)

6 comments:

Catrina Luo said...

Add more gal.. haha.. nice reminiscing on the good old days.. haha

Mitch said...

Heh I will do it for you! Weren't those days nice... Funking around with cameras got to be the best hobby around.

Ericia said...

I love these photos! I don't even know some exist. Post on FB pls! Muuuuuuuuacks!

Mitch said...

Okay dear! I suppose if we had raided everybody's phone we would find a lot more unknown treasures inside. K g'night! Muahs!

Rowena said...

you look so different in all your different hairstyles! Wonder what big change you'll don next.. hurhur.

Mitch said...

i do, huh? haha. i'm wondering about that myself too. in love with the length now...