Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In loving memory of 2010

The year is closing in a couple more days. I half wished for this year to be over so I can quickly embrace the next one as a woman with grand plans.

Paying a special tribute to 2010 as the year I met my Mr. Perfect, during a time when I was convinced perfect was an elusive term.

This year is quite something. There were hits and misses in equal parts. I have gained and lost someone close to my heart.

There will never be a good time to let someone know how much you love them so this year is a great reminder. I am done grieving.

And just because I am feeling extra morbid tonight, I wish my loved ones will celebrate the life I had led and not the ones I have lost, when the time comes. 

Ever a great man, always a great uncle. Of all the wonderful memories you have left behind, you have touched my life as you have others. I have learned to embrace life as you have. You will always be missed, Uncle Ben.


No comments: