The Marketing Division had other plans to party and make merry till the clock strikes 12.


::
When night fell, Nick brought me to a quaint Italian place, Casa Verde, at Botanical Gardens. Casa Verde means 'Green House' in Italian and is part of the Les Amis Group. Apart from the ambientic lush greenery, the food was excellent!
The minestrone was heavenly, tasty and full of flavour.

Pizza with ham and mushroom with a layer of mozzarella cheese on thin crust was superb.




3 pieces of spiced up succulent Jumbo prawns cost less than the infamous Newton Hawker charges. They were so good I had them all by myself! :P

*makes a classy burp*

Homemade tiramisu was light and the base was a lil runny, which was perfect.

The ambience was serene and there were lots of greenery to look at.


Hardworking chefs.


Then Christmas kicked in at KPO :)

This year, I have lots of thanks to give for all the blessings I have received. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all who have been a major part of my life.
::
Pizza with ham and mushroom with a layer of mozzarella cheese on thin crust was superb.
3 pieces of spiced up succulent Jumbo prawns cost less than the infamous Newton Hawker charges. They were so good I had them all by myself! :P
*makes a classy burp*
Homemade tiramisu was light and the base was a lil runny, which was perfect.
The ambience was serene and there were lots of greenery to look at.
Hardworking chefs.
Then Christmas kicked in at KPO :)
This year, I have lots of thanks to give for all the blessings I have received. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all who have been a major part of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment