Monday, May 15, 2023

Mother's Day thoughts

In my early 20s, I had already imagined being a mother someday and six years in since having my first child, I can't imagine not ever being one. Without missing a beat, I have learnt to take joy in my small parenting wins and not bashing myself up in my failures so it's been quite a bittersweet journey.

I am not a perfect parent but I am the best at reading my children and giving them what they need, when they need it. My greatest struggle is self regulation in the midst of overwhelm, and I am always overwhelmed (warm welcome to motherhood!).

To my dearest children: Keep the hugs & kisses coming, and all these treasured handwritten handmade gifts, that's all I ever need! 



LOL I think she anyhow whack 😂
Made scented rose sea salt then told me I'm not supposed to use it on my body 🤔 suggested to use it as decor like a home fragrance lol

True story: Bethany told me she had to do so many craft work for mother's day that she did not enjoy school that day. When she presented all her works, I already knew she spent the entire school day creating all four handiwork. I truly feel for her!

Can I just saaay, with Elijah and knowing what he's like, I'm surprised he didn't crush his artwork and toss it on the floor 🤣 Better take a photo just in case!

Thank you for making me a proud Mummy!

My pride and joy

Happy Mother's Day to me 🌷

PS: My favourite colour is not yellow! To be fair, I always told her I like all colours because I can't decide what colours to tell her since I've a few favourite ones 🤪 Also, I've zero idea what happened in Bali since we've not brought her there, does she mean barley? 😳

No comments: