Slept the whole day to stave off the fever and boy, do I feel ten times better than I did this morning. I'm on extended MC but I hope I don't get to use it. Pray that my fever doesn't come back tonight.
Time for something productive after sleeping so much. Was looking through some photos and found these meant for a blog archive sometime back.
In August 2012, I went for the BR + ED package promo which set me back about $1.6k. To chart my journey, I also took photos on the day of my brow and eyeliner job.
As I looked back on my new brows, I realised it was too dark initially but had faded to a nice natural gray after about 6 months or so. Around the same time, I decided I wanted bangs and had it for about a year before I grew out a side fringe. Alas! My brows had no chance to show itself off.
2 years on, I could still get away without drawing my brows or putting on mascara thanks to BR + ED.
This was, I think, 1-3 months post BR and ED
Scrubbed face, sans makeup, natural light
Best look of my life
Brows look harsher indoors
Most current look circa December 2013
Brows are drawn in using brown pencil to soften the look
Also taken in December 2013
This was taken after my submerged water baptism
No makeup and brows weren't drawn
One of the first few bangs I spotted
Brows weren't drawn
Annie, my stylist, commented that my brows was too harsh
Most of the time my bangs look like this
Completely covered my brows
The photos below will chronicle my process with BR + ED. I thought the BR was more painful than ED. Some of my friends thought otherwise. When I went for my touch up 3 months later, it was the other way round. Till date, I can only say that I may or may not go back for BR but ED is something I'll probably consider doing again because I have very light looking lash line.
Before BR + ED
Before BR + ED
3 colours to choose from
I went for the darkest shade (top) because I wanted it to last longer and it matched my black hair then
Swatch from top-bottom: Black, Grey, Brown
After BR + ED
After BR + ED
Perfecto brows!

No comments:
Post a Comment