Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hairy update

It's getting a lil quiet over here ain't it? In case my memory fails me, I'll pen a little update for the sake of sanity.

Was looking through old photos before the era of Nick and thought "Hey look at that chick having fun and all, what a social life. She looked so carefree"

And fast forward a couple of years later I still thought she looked the same, only better. I must add that the albums have grown exponentially. All 60 of them. I counted. 

Something that struck me was how different I looked with long hair. Sure I may look slightly more feminine but something was lacking. I feel I didn't look as pretty. I wished I have better quality hair but that's not to say I don't appreciate my natural wave and roughness. It hold certain styles very well. What I'm trying to say is that, long hair isn't for me. Period. I don't know if I'm going to regret saying this but I don't think I'm ever going to keep long hair. 

Until then, I'll just keep experimenting while I still can. 

Life is good when you know what you want. 


An old photo of me with rapunzel like hair.



No comments: