I've never felt more secured and loved in my life, nor have I loved with such intensity.
I am holding on tightly to a love that's so pure, good things are meant to last a lifetime. Even as bittersweet memories find it's eternal resting spot in our minds.
For a guy that checks off my list, I am learning to enjoy the surreal reality, hopefully until the brown luscious hair turns gray.
::






::













::

As I glazed upon my lifetime, I grinned in retrospect at the three single besties who are merrily in love now :)
I am holding on tightly to a love that's so pure, good things are meant to last a lifetime. Even as bittersweet memories find it's eternal resting spot in our minds.
For a guy that checks off my list, I am learning to enjoy the surreal reality, hopefully until the brown luscious hair turns gray.
::






::













::

As I glazed upon my lifetime, I grinned in retrospect at the three single besties who are merrily in love now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment